- What do I do in an emergency situation? If you are in a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1. Otherwise, please notify an LES staff member or hotel employee immediately.
- What is the LES 2017 Annual Meeting? The LES 2017 Annual Meeting supports your professional development and will feature thought-provoking panel discussions, future-focused presentations, and game-changing networking opportunities.
The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois will host the LES 2017 Annual Meeting Windy City of Chicago, Illinois, themed “Harnessing the Winds of Change.” It will be held at the Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile from Sunday, October 22 to Wednesday, October 25, 2017.
- What should I wear to the LES 2017 Annual Meeting? First, don’t forget your LES 2017 Annual Meeting badge and to check the local weather forecast athttps://weather.com/weather/today/l/USIL0225:1:US. We recommend casual business attire, comfortable shoes, and a light sweater or jacket for varying room temperatures.
- Does the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile provide a shuttle service? No, they do not, but there are additional transportation options like GO Express, subway, and taxi services–which you can find here.
- How do I get to the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile? The hotel is located at 540 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, 60611. If you don’t have a GPS or GPS app, you can type in your starting point here for directions.
- What is the nearest airport to the Chicago Marriott Magnificent Mile? It is Chicago O’Hare (ORD). Find more information.
- Will there be parking at the Chicago Marriott Magnificent Mile? Yes, you can find current parking rates from $46-$61 here.